Monday, April 2, 2012

B

So for the letter B today, I'm going to talk about something that starts with B... Anime.

To be more specific, Bleach.



Now, don't get me wrong, I really like Bleach. The idea of people fight evil ghosts with big ass swords, and flying around beating the shit out of each other? FUCKING AWESOME!

Seriously, sign me up. I would die right now if I could be a sword wielding, ghost busting, super spirit.



My problem is... What does the name Bleach have to do with anything? The good guys aren't named Bleach. The bad guys aren't evil stains in white clothing. The main character isn't even a Bleach blond. He has red hair.

So that's my main problem with it. (that and its a lot like Yu Yu Hakasho, which in turn is a lot like Dragon Ball Z, but I'm not nit picking.) Its a fun and entertaining show, just with a confusing title.






Here's to wondering.


-AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment