Wednesday, April 18, 2012

P

So for those of you who don't know yet, I'm trying to become a game reviewer/critic. Its much harder then it seems though. So today, for the letter P, I'm going to talk about my current project.

My Drunk @$$ Reviews.

his all started when I was playing a game that I really had fun with, Little Big Planet. My friend and I started at 5pm, and played until midnight. I loved the game, for its overly cute theme, to the dark and scary tones it could take. Even the player made content was great.

But I noticed that as the night went on, and I got more and more drinks into me, that my opinion was changing. It started off as "WEEEE This is fun," to "Why does this game make me want to punch puppies?" I was fairly drunk by the end of the night, and I was screaming at the TV screen, more then I was playing. It made me laugh when I thought about it.

So I decided to launch a project, based on the idea that, no matter how fin the game is, we all have different opinions about it after knocking a few back.

 I love doing comedy, and I think that it will be fun.

If you'd like to see more, or support my endeavors, please visit my Kickstarter page. 

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1820730850/my-drunk-reviews?ref=email

Until next time. Here's to trying to make it happen.

~AZ




No comments:

Post a Comment